Monday, February 21, 2011

My First Class

Tonight was a big night for me - I taught a class at Crafters Anonymous. Scary stuff. First off I had to decide what I would showcase and then I had to make it - complete with photos and instructions.
I am so pleased that some ladies turned up for it - I was worried that no one would turn up!!! What a great bunch of ladies, they made me relax and I enjoyed it. Here's my project.



I made this one before Christmas for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap.


Crikey - what did I do wrong with my editing - sorry about the underlining of the words at the start of this post. Don't know how to get rid of it!!

Have a crafty day

2 comments:

  1. Dee your box is beautiful.
    I'm so sorry I couldn't make it last night, I had a couple of ladies over to craft with craftyhelen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee...can you please email me with your email addy for the pinterest invite, thanks!

    ReplyDelete