Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lost Mojo

My goal for the month of February was to blog every day. I wasn't doing too bad until Tuesday - then the devastating earthquake hit Christchurch.
As the days go by I am hearing that some of my friends and rellies have been extremely lucky. My niece was near the Cathedral when it collapsed and saw things that you shouldn't see and is now unable to sleep as she is getting flashbacks. At least she is back up here with her family. My friend was to be at an appointment in the Press building at 1 on Tuesday but her hubby asked her to change it till Wednesday and then he could go with her - lucky. She also had been in a lift at the Grand Chancellor Hotel that same day - very lucky.
So I wont be blogging for a few days until things settle and hopefully my mojo will come back.
To everyone in the Canterbury region please know that I am thinking of you and I wish you well.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment