Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well, that week has flown by..

Last week is a bit of a blur. I spoke too soon and said that I hadn't been sick all Winter and wouldn't you know it "Bang" two Saturday's ago I was struck down by some cold bug. I had had great plans for that weekend to be in my craft room crafting up a storm but no it was not to be, I was on the couch for two days!!! Grrrr. I am only just coming right but I am pleased to say that I have been crafting this week YAY!!
The Monday night online class at Crafters Anonymous this week tested me!! For the life of me I could not get my card to sit right and then I realised I had not read the instructions properly!! Funny that! Anyway I am going to show you my botched card in all its glory. I'm sorry that my version does not show the true beauty of the card that Julia taught us.


Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment