Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy times

Oh my goodness its been 10 days since my last post. I have been busy making swaps for the NZ Stampin Up Big Day Out which is happening in Auckland this Saturday. I am getting excited as I leave Nelson on Thursday afternoon and and don't come back until Monday. I am going to meet a few of my online buddies and I am also very lucky to be staying at Julia Leece's for the weekend. I can't wait to meet "the pineapple lump queen" and I am hoping that some of her crafting talent will rub off on me!!!!

In between making swaps I have been doing the online Monday night classes at Crafters Anonymous. Here are a couple of pics of what we have made lately.




Aren't these projects great? You should come and join us at Crafters Anonymous - its alot of fun I can tell you.

I had better get back to getting my stuff ready for the weekend. I have to make sure I have my camera charged (with spare batteries) as I know I will be taking lots of photos .

Happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment