Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm on a sewing binge...

Are you like me and when you see fabrics you have to have a piece?? I always buy fabric with the good intention of making something and then it gets put into my fabric box where it stays for months.

I was feeling bad as my son's mother in law had bought some fabric for me to make her a bag and I had put it in the box ... So I got it out the other day and I whipped up this bag for her.



Then I thought I had better make my niece, Madison, one for her upcoming Birthday as I had had her fabric for a wee while too!! I love how it has turned out. Don't ya love the fabric flower - this was cut with the BS too.



I don't know why its takes me so long to get into gear to make these bags as I use my Big Shot to cut the fabric and batting. I can have the bag made in a couple of hours. The longest part is sewing the fabric and batting into sandwiches.

My fabric pile is getting smaller and I am having fun sewing these bags. What can I make next???

Happy crafting



1 comment:

  1. Dee - these are great. I might just have to buy that die & get my sewing machine back from my Mum:)

    ReplyDelete