Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave...


Look at the state of my ribbon drawer! You will be pleased to know that I emptied and sorted this drawer last night. It was part of my forced "no computer" weekend. Yesterday morning I turned my computer on and it wouldn't go. So after a call to my computer man I rang Telecom to get them to send me a replacement modem (as my one was under 12 months old). I was dreading the call as I am not computer literate (I still sweat when it beeps at me!). I got a lovely guy called Alex (don't know what part of the world he was in) and he was so helpful. At the end of the 20 minute call I was in withdrawal mode as my replacement wouldn't be here for 3 to 5 working days!! OMG what would I do for that long without a computer. I even toyed with the idea of buying a new computer with all the gizmos that I would need - sad a. So with the realisation that I would have no computer I set to in my craft room and started tidying and sorting. Mind you to look at it you would wonder where I had been.... Today I was going to carry on sorting, etc but as you can see I am on the computer. My mail lady brought me a parcel this morning and it was my new modem!! Overnight - what fab service Telecom!! I nearly hugged her! I'm up and running and one happy camper. ***Note to self: Look at what you achieved in your craft room with no computer - carry on tidying!! Will put up an AFTER piccy when finished.

Happy crafting - thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment