Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a Celebration

Yahoo - there's a party going on right here......
I have been trying all week to come up with an idea for a 1980's Fav Song Challenge that we have going on at Crafters Anonymous. This is my third attempt - its funny how you have all these wonderful ideas in your head but trying to put them into real life doesn't quite work.
The 1980's were a busy time for me. Me and my hubby got married in December 1980, we had our first son in 1982, started our business in 1983 and had our second son in 1985. I can remember Kool & The Gang being a great dance song when we went to the pub (bc) after rugby - even to this day whenever I hear it I start dancing!!!




I'm excited today as my grandchildren come home after being with their mum since New Years Eve. Its going to be full on I bet! No doubt they will be organising me as they walk in the door! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy crafting and thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment