Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello - Is there anybody out there....?

My goodness, was it really Christmas Eve when I last posted? Wow doesn't time fly. I have been so busy that tonight is the first time that I have actually crafted for three weeks. I know that I haven't done crafting since Christmas as on my craft room floor are the Christmas wrapping paper, scissors and tape!
I am involved in an ATC Swap at Crafters Anonymous and I have to start cutting the 10 bases, and decide on my final design and then finish them by 1 February. I know that seems a long way off but the way I faff around I will be pushing myself to finish by that date!
I have made a card for my Mum's Birthday but am not too sure if it is the right style for her - its more of a Wedding/Engagement card. I will make another one and post them both tomorrow and perhaps you can help me decide. Me and my hubby are taking her to see The Topp Twins tomorrow night at a local winery and I am so looking forward to it.

See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment