Thursday, July 15, 2010

You're Invited....



My youngest son, Scott and his fiance, Alesha are getting married in October. I offered to make their Wedding Invitations. As soon as Leshy saw the So Swirly Wheel she wanted it to be on the invites. So after alot of trials and variations we decided on a design. We got all of the components together and one Saturday night (when the All Blacks were playing) me, Leshy and her mum Paula set to stamping, embossing, cutting, taping. We got heaps done in 2 1/2 hours. It was so much fun. They look fabulous (even if I do say so myself). But guess what...... I forgot to take a photo of the finished invite! So I will just tease you with a collage of some of what we did that night. Even Richie, the dog, got in on the act!!






As soon as I get a photo, I will upload it for you.


Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment