Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Father's Day Dad

I will not be seeing my Dad today but him and my step mum are coming to dinner on Tuesday night. I did ring him tho and he was going to have a good afternoon as his music friends were going to his place for a practise/jam session.
I was meant to make his and my fil's card yesterday but I was on a mission cleaning/sorting my craft room (that's a whole other story!!) . And then I ended up babysitting the 3 grandchildren so there was no chance to get upstairs for crafting and this morning it was so full on that the time ran away with me so I had to think of something quick to make. I decided that I didn't have time to make a card and a matchbook to hold a voucher so I combined the two!!! (matchard????) I kept it simple which was lucky as my fil was coming down the drive when I was just finishing them off lol.



My grand daughter Shyanne made this for her dad, with a little help from me.


She liked how I had used the white pen on my project so she just had to use white pen too!!!
To all the dads out there I hope you have had a great day.

Happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment