Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mid Winter Bash

It seems a funny title as it doesn't feel like Winter (as yet). I have still been wearing t shirts - unbelievable for May!!!
In December Crafters Anonymous had a 12 Days of Christmas Swap and it was so successful that we decided to have another in Winter. My swappee is Rhonda. It has been so much fun making goodies for her. I received her box of goodies last week and I was so good I didn't even open it until yesterday. My family thought I was mad but I knew if I did I would have poked and prodded!

Something to Hang: A wall hanging and a key rack.

This is what I sent Rhonda:

Something Altered: A tin full of handmade embellishments

My gift to Rhonda

It is so much fun and we are only on the second day - ten to go!!! If you would like to be apart of this brilliant craft group send me an email motfarm@xtra.co.nz and I will send you an invite.

Happy crafting


Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment