Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How excited are they?

On Saturday the Crusaders played the Sharks at Trafalgar Park in Nelson. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the game as I was busy cooking hot dogs and chips for all the spectators. I took my two grandchildren with me and two of their friends. As it was a do or die game for the Crusaders they decided that they had to be flying the flag for the red and blacks. But the best part of their night was having their photo taken with Richie McCaw. My 5 year old grandson was beside himself as Sonny Bill was wearing different coloured boots - who would have noticed that!?



After their win they have now travelled to South Africa to play another do or die game - fingers crossed!!!! We are hoping that the Crusaders win and the Blues win and then the final will be played in Wellington - which would mean a trip to Wellywood to watch it!

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment