Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the 8th Day.... and Shyanne's Birthday

Another day of opening a pressy - yea!! Its absolutely pouring with rain here today and getting this pretty candle certainly brightened my day! Lisa has decorated it in one of my fav Stampin' Up stamp sets "Vintage Vogue" and colour "Rich Razzleberry.
Yesterday was a big day for my grand daughter Shyanne - she had her 9th Birthday party (its not her Birthday until tomorrow) with her friends. She wanted to go swimming so we had the party at our local school. It was great - about 10 or so kids - lots of junk food and heaps of swimming. I always make the cake (am I mad) and this year she wanted a swimming pool cake Unexpected dramas happened through the week so I didn't have the usual time to decorate it so it was a bit rushed - must have been ok as it all went. My nephews 3 year old son had been eyeing it up all day and after everyone had had a piece he decided to redecorate it!! It was so cute as he was singing "Happy Birthday" while he was doing it.



Thanks for looking - Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment