Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the 11th and 12th Day of Christmas

What a fabulous 12 days I have had - imagine opening a pressy every day for 12 days!! I have been part of a 12 Day of Christmas Swap we had going at Crafters Anonymous - I have received some wonderful gifts from Lisa - thank you so much. Here are the last two days gifts - the 11th day was a canvas that has been stamped and made shimmery and the 12th day is a brag book.









Two more sleeps till Christmas Day - are you all organised or are you like me?? I am making my Christmas cake as I write this, I have to finish my Christmas present shopping, I have to wrap said shopping, I have to make a boysenberry cheesecake, I have to do housework but apart from that I am done!! hehe I have approximately 34 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment