Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is what I have been doing...

all weekend along with a lot of help from my hubby. It was a very trying day yesterday in the garden. It rained on and off all day so my hubby put up a shelter so we could carry on regardless!! He's such a treasure.... We still have to finish the paving and stoning of the the side garden as I didn't get enough pavers and stones! Its so frustrating when you want to finish but can't as the landscape place is not open at the weekends. The gardens, etc are looking great - isn't Spring a magical time. I have a few daffodils still flowering and lots of new growth on my plants.



As a treat for my hubby for being a sweetie for doing this for me (and he hasn't moaned) I am cooking him roast pork for dinner and then we might even have dessert. I know this doesn't sound much, but for me to cook a decent meal at the weekend its a major!!! lol


Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment