Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF





Ya, its Friday. The end of a busy week - sick grand kids, spending the day at the netball courts watching grand daughter playing netball, zumba classes, work, going to a recorder and choir recital at school and just dealing with everyday life.
Its now 29 days until my youngest son gets married (am getting excited) and still heaps to do around the house. My hubby and I went and got river stones and paving bricks today for the new gardens that I am making. And guess what ... the weather is meant to be horrendous - a storm the size of Australia is meant to be coming this way. We will just have to work in the rain!!!! If it is too wet and windy I will just have to craft.
This week at Crafters Anonymous Anne gave us a link to here and we made a cute mini purse/bag which can be used to hold cards (3 1/2" x 4 1/2"). These would make lovely little gifts for your nana, kids teacher, etc. Here is my version minus the cards as I haven't made them yet...

Have a good weekend.
Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment