Monday, August 30, 2010

MIA.....

My goodness it seems like forever since I last blogged. I have been busy gardening, painting, etc as our son gets married in 6 weeks time. I painted our pergola yesterday - 5 hours and its still not finished! Just under half done.....
Hence I haven't done alot of crafting apart from the necessary birthday cards, etc. So tonight at craftersanonymous the lovely Lisa Bullock had a quick and easy project for us. I have made mine into a Fathers Day card - some of the other ladies made theirs into a Recipe apron.


I will put a gift card into the pocket and that will be my dads pressy and card done!! Happy Fathers Day Dad - love ya!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. this is excellent Dee, and perfect for fathers day, i looove novelty items and this is great.

    ReplyDelete