Sunday, March 25, 2012

V Fold Card

Gosh where has the time gone... It's been busy times since last post. My grand daughter, my dil to be and me went to Auckland to see Taylor Swift. All I can say is "WOW" what a concert. It wasn't really a concert it was more of a theatrical production! There was fireworks, trapeze artists, an amazing tap dancer, a confetti gun and the magical Taylor Swift! Here's a pic of Shyanne with her merchandise.

We got home Monday night just in time for CA's online class. This week it was Anne Brignall's turn and she showed us how to do this fold card. I kept mine fairly simple as I had had not much time to make it before I went away (the perks of being on the Admin Team - we get the tute early).



Thanks for stopping by - happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment