Friday, October 21, 2011

Butterfly Notes

If you ever want a simple, quick gift here is the ideal thing. A mini notepad made with the Stampin Up Beautiful Butterflies die.
I covered two coasters with dsp and then using the die I cut two butterfly shapes from the coasters. I found a notepad that was in my stash and cut (in bundles of 20/30) approximately 100 pages with the same die. Using your cropodile or hole punch make a hole at the tip of a wing on every butterfly making sure the hole is in the same place. It is a good idea to use your first set of holes as your template. Attach all pieces onto a ring, add some ribbon and "voila" you are done.


How cute is that???

I will be away until Sunday so I wont blog again until Monday. Its a long weekend in NZ and best of all its the final of the RWC and the All Blacks are going to win!!!! Fingers crossed!! Power of positivity......

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment