The big project was making a Christmas wreath. I had seen these made and thought "nah I wont be making one of them" but I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed making one. Lots of work on the Big Shot cutting out flowers of varying sizes and colours, glue, buttons, wrapping paper and tulle. Here's my take on Jacque's - I have a few gaps so I might put in a bit more tulle. It sure is going to look good hanging at my door this Christmas. I also found a metal wreath holder at Spotlight that has bells on it so that will save putting drawing pins into my wooden doors.
I will post more pics of what we did over the next few days.
Thanks for stopping by.