Sunday, September 9, 2012

Heartfelt Day

I can't believe it is a week since I was in Christchurch attending the SU Heartfelt Day with fellow SU demos and crafty ladies. I was so excited as my friend Julia was coming from Auckland (and she was doing a presentation) and I was meeting fellow Crafters Anonymous ladies who I chat online with. AND it was the launch of SU's new year catalogue AND a holiday catalogue. So much excitement in a day....
Everybody was full of anticipation and we weren't disappointed. There were fabulous presentations from Emma, Sophie, Amanda, Paula and Julia - very talented ladies!! After lunch we went to the Product Playground and played with lots of lovely new stuff which was probably not a good thing as now I want everything!!!! After playing we had make & takes where SU provided everything and we had four projects to make. As it had been a very long day (thanks to my friend Julia arriving at 7-30am and the Karen's getting up at 6am to go and get her) I only did one but I completed them today so I will show you them over the next few days.
It was so good to catch up with everyone especially the ladies that are involved with CA - good to put faces to names irl!! Hi to Julie, Trina, Lisa, Grace. To Cindy thanks for looking after me until the others arrived, Karen L and Karen H it was fab to meet you and to my friend Julia - yep I am sure we are sisters!!! The five of us had such a ball that I cannot wait until the next time we catch up... My tummy muscles were sore from laughing so much. It just goes to show that you can meet amazing people on the net.

CA Ladies: L to R Cindy Backhouse; Julia Leece; Julie Burt; Me; Trina Leeson; Karen Hobbs and Karen Lister

The Three Musketeers: Me; Cindy and Julia

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment