Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Using my stash...

Here is my take on an album that was featured on Stampin' Fun and Friends. I joined up for the fcurrent round and I am so pleased I did. The ladies are fabulous and they come up with some fab projects.
The original project for this album was a sandcastle/beach theme but I couldn't find a template for a sandcastle so I went to my stash and found a Kaisercraft album and decorated that. I also used retired DSP. I am making a conscious effort to reduce my stash before I buy new stuff - I don't know how long it will last before I succumb to new goodies especially with a new catty coming out on 1 September. But I am pleased to say that I am making a dent in my stash albeit a small one!


Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. love the album- i just love orange and pink together- always a striking combo! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Francinexxxx

    ReplyDelete