Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pinterest Tuesday Challenge

I love this idea of keeping your toothbrush and paste together rather than them floating around in the bottom of your toilet bag (or in my case a plastic grocery bag - I find them easier to fit into my suitcase rather than a bulky bag). This took me all of 10 minutes to make.. its not the best example as I used an old face cloth and nothing was even... I tried to shush it up with some ribbon trim but its a bit wonky.. never mind you get the gist of what its meant to be.

Here's where I got my inspiration from
http://simplethingssweetlife.blogspot.co.nz/2011/08/travel-toothbrush-pouch.html

and here is my version...

I will be making more of these perhaps making one from a handtowel for my cleansers, etc.


Thanks for stopping by - happy crafting


DEE

No comments:

Post a Comment