Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's beer now Mike...!!

Here's a card I made for an old mate who is going through tough times at the moment. I have told him when he gets better that I want to have a drink with him for old times sakes. When we were very young (I was 18 months approx and Mike 2 1/2 years) my parents went to Mike's parents for a Christmas do and apparently we disappeared and when they found us we were a bit tiddly from drinking miniature bottles of spirits..... I can still remember being behind the couch and the china cabinet that housed the little bottles!!!

I found this card on that fabulous site Pinterest (lol). I also entered it into Crafters Anonymous Facebook Tuesday Pinterest Challenge started by Tia and Anne. Roll on next Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.


DEE

No comments:

Post a Comment