Monday, May 21, 2012

Cupcakes anyone??

Yesterday was a massive online crafting day at Crafters Anonymous. 7 projects, 30 ladies and $745 raised for the Australia's Biggest Morning Tea  which is a fund raiser for the Australian Cancer Research Council. It was so much fun and man can those ladies craft fast!!! I am pleased I was part of the Admin team as I would not have been able to complete all 7 projects in the day. There was heaps of prizes - congrats to the lucky winners.
My project was a "Recipe Challenge". I had to list the "ingredients" and the ladies had to make something using them. I threw in a curve ball ingredient - a toothpick!  Here is what I made as my example.

The ladies did an awesome job - very creative! Especially Lyn F who didn't have a toothpick or skewer so she coloured a cotton bud!!! Who would have thought????
Over this coming week I post pics of the other six projects. Thanks to all the ladies who participated - YOU ROCKED!!!!

Thanks for stopping by - happy crafting.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dee- this is the prettest cupcake I've ever seen!!!! just love it - Deb x

    ReplyDelete