Wednesday, April 25, 2012

27 years ago...

At 12.14am I gave birth to our youngest son Scott. Wow, my baby is 27..... the years have flown by. Its funny even though he is 27 and our eldest son will be 30 in July I still think of them as my baby boys!! Must be the mother thing.
Scott is quite set in his ways so we had to go to Lone Star Nelson for dinner last night because that is what he has done for the past 5 years! It was a great night, fab food and good company. Lots of laughs. We even got to watch the Breakers game - great win guys.
By the time we got home it was nearly midnight so I decided to stay up an extra quarter hour so I could text Scott but I think I fell asleep on the couch so it was 12.22am when I text him! He replied at 4.49am!!! Thank goodness my phone was out in the lounge and not in the bedroom lol.
Here is the card I made for him - its another take on Kristine's CA class.



I didn't get to see Scott today as he was golfing so will decide what to put in the envelope tomorrow. They are off to Canada in July so might put some US dollars in it.
Its also ANZAC Day here in New Zealand. Its a time to remember  those soldiers that have fallen in the line of duty. Lest we forget.

Thanks for looking. Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment