Sunday, July 17, 2011

Catch up

It is a very chilly day today - we had a huge frost - brrrr. I have my fire going so my lounge is warm and toasty. Only thing is I am now upstairs in my craft room and its freezing!
I was looking at my photos today and I realised I had not posted pics of the last two classes that we have have at Crafters Anonymous.
The first pic is a "Star Card" that was taught to us by Sharna. I must admit I made a bit of a hash of the card as I misread the measurements. I should stick by the builders code "measure twice and cut once". Once I had the correct measurements the card was able to shut properly.



The second pic is the "faux postage" technique that Tia taught us. Its a great technique - lots of fun things - tearing, sponging, stamping.


Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment