Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Funky Fold Card Class

Last night at Crafters Anonymous it was my turn to host the Online class. I blog surfed for days trying to get inspiration and I finally came up with the Funky Fold Card. My prototype was too big for standard size envelopes so I had to adjust it to fit (thanks Julia). It was a fab class with lots of lovely ladies joining in the fun.
Here's the card that I made for the actual class. I also decided to do a male card - these are my hardest to make.


Here's a picture of my prototype. I am not a big fan of this colour (puke pink). I tend to use colours/patterns that I am not keen on to do my prototypes lol.

Happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. i love your second card Dee, i too use either non SU papers when making up a card for the first time, or just my computer paper, it is so much cheaper, as it never goes well the first time.

    Thanks very much for the great class, it was very easy to follow

    ReplyDelete